Almost everyone understands what White Dragon King Crown Betta fish, known as one of Siamese fighting fish type. They are extremely distinct because of their brilliant color and long moving fins. You shall find them in beautiful white color.
Their beauty has made them one of the very most attractive types of fish held by aquarium hobbyists. They aren’t only stunning to check out, though. In addition, they make very interesting pets using their incredible behavior and unique personalities sometimes.
10 mistakes in taking care of white dragon king crown betta
Betta fish care is easy, once you understand to avoid some things that could adversely impact your little-finned friend’s health insurance and well-being. I want to offer you ten good examples below:
- It all begins with the trip home. If you bought your Betta at a family pet store, don’t drive it home alone. It’s easier to have someone in the car with you who could contain the Betta and keep it from experiencing bumps, sharp turns or unexpected stops. Also, never leave your Betta in the car for any amount of time, if the outside temperatures are extremely hot or very cold especially.
- Some family pet stores help you never to use gravel within an aquarium. That is clearly a mistake for a Betta aquarium. The substrate is where in fact the beneficial bacteria grow and help break down the waste in the container. It also provides beauty to your tank and gives you to secure stones and plants to the underneath of your Betta’s home.
- Don’t overfeed your Betta. That is especially important at the start – before your container has produced enough beneficial bacterias. Keep in mind – less food means fewer waste materials made by the Betta. You might be surprised to discover that bettas can surpass ten days with no food.
- Never use chemicals or soap to completely clean the tank or the aquarium or the decorations. When there is any algae accumulation, you may want to execute a little more when compared to a simple wipe down. A 15-minute shower in a 10% bleach solution can do the secret. But don’t soak them any more than a quarter-hour.
- Avoid plastic vegetation (unless they are brand new and incredibly soft to touch) in your aquarium or whatever contains metal which will eventually leach into the drinking water and poison your Betta.
- Usually, do not leave the Betta container uncovered. Bettas like to jump. You will need to avoid them from jumping from the tank. When the container is included in you with a lid, make sure they have openings for ventilation. Another option is a fine mesh screen. This will protect the Betta not only from itself but from predators also, such as your dog cat.
- Plain tap water would get rid of your fish credited with chlorine, chloramine and other chemicals. Make use of a de-chlorinator (such as Stress Coating) and AmQuel. Never use distilled drinking water, either, since it does not have sufficient nutrient content.
- Don’t clean the container too thoroughly! The build is necessary because of it up of good bacteria for your Betta to remain healthy.
- Be careful with powered filters. Unlike the opinion of some family pet store workers, Bettas like their waters very still. An excessive amount of motion shall stress away from your Betta. A sponge filtration system would be your very best option. They will be the quietest and most affordable also.
- Discover whether your Betta will be happy alone. There will vary theories about Betta cultural needs. Many think that Bettas are happy in their own perfectly, that they must be held alone. Others swear that Bettas need existence and stimulation of other Bettas or Betta-friendly fish.
Read this: Food For Betta Fish and How to Feed Properly
These are the most typical mistakes you will make with your Bettas. Preventing them and learning the easy principles of appropriate Betta fish care can help you maintain your fish so long as they had been really designed to live.