How to Care for Your Betta Fish – To look after your Betta properly, you’ll need these subsequent basic items:
1. An excellent size tank. The larger the better, I find a 20L container is ideal for an individual Betta.
3. Medications if the Betta falls sick. (read Betta Disease’s section)
4. Plants (live is most beneficial – but if you would like false, silk is the ideal solution, plastic vegetation can rip your Bettas finnage).
5. Small Gravel (used for each day, but not mating)
6. A soft online to scoop out your Betta when cleaning
7. A small heating unit. Size depends upon tank size, usually, a 25w or 50w is ideal.
8. A small filtration system (I recommend sponge filter systems !)
First of all, wash anything you’re investing in the tank (like the tank) completely. Usually, do not use cleaning soap or any kind of cleaning products as this may destroy your Betta.
Although, unless you like to live, silk plant life will be the next most suitable choice. With silk vegetation, the Betta’s long fins won’t get captured and torn, which leaves them available to disease.
Use a little siphon, remove any dirt/waste materials/uneaten food. Be sure to enter that gravel, also keep in mind behind any ornaments!
Tips Longer Trip:
If you’re going away for weekly or longer, it is advisable to find a fish sitter. Make certain this person is reliable and can look after your Betta well. Suggest to them how to give food to your Betta, how to completely clean the container (if required). It often really helps to write a definite and simple ‘to-do-list’. Make an effort to keep carefully the maintenance to the very least.
PART 2 Betta Care Tips Aquarium Pinterest from How To Care For Your Betta Fish , source:www.pinterest.com
How to Care for a Betta Fish in a Vase with wikiHow from How To Care For Your Betta Fish , source:www.wikihow.com
How to care for a Betta Fish from How To Care For Your Betta Fish , source:www.youtube.com
Betta Fish Care How To Care For Betta Fish from How To Care For Your Betta Fish , source:www.itsafishthing.com